Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Happy Handmade Link up My favorite picks Week #56

The lovely folks at daft crafts  have created a link  up to share some great handcrafted items. I have posted my item and here are my personal picks for week #56
This green lantern bowtie from Dazzling and Dapper would look so cute on my little man

http://www.dazzlinganddapper.com/collections/421900-boys-accessories/products/3696934-green-lantern-bow-tie

And not only does Little Birdy Blue make great bunnies! She make adorable teddies too

http://littlebirdyblue.storenvy.com/products/6090046-happy-bear-mr-spring-bouquet-amigurumi-crochet

And my last pick is a little something for momma from Tiger Knitty

http://tigerknitty.storenvy.com/collections/173474-scarves-and-mitts/products/4225811-kitana-short-blue-lace-scarf-free-ship

I really wish I could pick them all as I have seldom seen such talents grouped in one place.

Oh and if you are curious here is my item submitted.
Diana- unique design twisted leather wrap bracelet with lapis and jasper
http://denalistondesigns.com/products/6196126-diana-unique-design-twisted-leather-wrap-bracelet-with-lapis-and-jasper

I hope you will visit the link up and make your own picks or even perhaps make a purchase and support #happyhandmade
Check back weekly for new set of happy handmade items and my personal picks

8 comments:

  1. I just saw this! Thank you for choosing my tie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little bow tie is absolutely adorable! And the scarf is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have the privilege to network with some very talented folks on here.

      Delete
  3. I like the bow tie also. How do you submit your items to the site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on the daft craft link above and it will take you to the link up. Scroll to the bottom and there should be a place to add yours. then you share three items you see on there. It great to help other artist out and SHOP! i have found some really incredible and unique items on link ups. Also she does it every week!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing these great finds with us! I also love the bracelet you submitted.

    ReplyDelete