Thursday, March 27, 2014

Long earrings can be light and fun to wear, just maybe not around your two year old.

I started making these because I wanted a sexy long earring that would not rip my ears out or feel like they would. I wore a pair all day yesterday and almost at times forgot I was wearing them. I love the look and feel. I am just not wearing them around my two year old son, too much temptation there. :)
These are offered today as part of our daily deals.

Deal of the Day Thursday! Must contact me to purchase. Special deal not offered on website or Etsy!
Today only~
shown with Ear wires but Fish hooks available too! 
options of  earrings....
can choose gunmetal or silver small quantities
of stones and crystal if pearls aren't your thing
These are white pearls shown with fish hooks


No comments:

Post a Comment