Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Show Time! Panhandle Earthday Celebration April 26th





I just wanted to pop on an give you guys a bit of info regarding my upcoming show schedule. And talk briefly about the first show I am attending and one I am very excited to be a part of.

Mark your calendars for  The Panhandle EarthDay Celebration at Morgan's Grove Park on April 26th.
Here is a handy link to their site that will give you everything you need to know about attending this event,
Panhandle Earth Day Celebration

Did I happen to mention that its FREE! YUP,  no charge. If you are like me with a modest budget and looking for fun wholesome things to do with your family this spring and summer, this festival should top your list. A big huge party to celebrate Earth day with lots of great activities for kids, terrific music and arts and crafts as well as info booths that focus on  sustainability.  There is even going to be a really really free market swap event and recycling opportunities for everything. April 26th Morgan's Grove Park, Shepherdstown WV. 11am -7pm

Next week I will do a small feature about some of my fellow makers attending the show with me.

I hope you will check back then!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time! I wish I lived closer so that we could come.

    ReplyDelete