Thursday, April 3, 2014

#happyhandmade Week 58

Daft crafts does this fabulous link up every week where I and tons of other talented crafty crafters post links to our handmade creations. I wanted to share my picks for week 58
Here is the link to all the great items but these stood out this week for me.
http://www.daftcrafts.net/2014/04/happyhandmade-week-fifty-eight.html

Mustache Bow Tie
This adorable mustache bowtie made my list for top items from Dazzling and Dapper
She has the cutest kids clothing and accessories!

This custom wedding topper from  Landon's Toybox  is just perfect for the eclectic wedding couple. Too bad I dont need one for myself! I am tempted to get one anyway. What would yours be like?
Mollie Dollie - Ellie
 This is the most adorable ginger I've seen from the Mollie Shop.

Incidentally these fabulous items are all from Storenvy Shops. What is Storenvy you ask? Just the most fabulous online marketplace for all sorts of great handmade items, unique art and t-shirts as well carefully cultivated collections of brands you may have not heard of but should!
Go check it out for yourself.

And last but not least here are some items I linked up.
Emma- Large Lime Green Pendant necklace/belt wear three ways
Emma- green agate wear as a necklace or belt
Aurora- long dangle earrings Aurora Borealis
Aurora dangle-earrings-aurora-borealis crystals
Cassandra-  slave bracelet with flower charm antique brass
cassandra-slave-bracelet-with-flower-charm-antique-brass

No comments:

Post a Comment