Monday, April 28, 2014

Earth Day Recap and Show schedule

I want to take a moment and thank everyone for coming out to see us  for Earth Day! My mom joined me in my booth and we had a fabulous time and enjoyed meeting all sort of great folks.  I even got to put faces to all the wonderful crafty crafters I chat with online! My momma  treated me to one of Sarah's yummy cupcakes. I talked about her shop here (Showtime Earth Day Celebration) A big thanks to Bill and Stephanie Unger and all the Earth Day folks that do such a great job with the festival.


I have lot of wonderful treasures and busy making new items to bring to my  first market Charles Town WV.

 Too windy unfortunately to get any really good pics at the show. My beaded  headbands/bracelet/necklace/anklet/belts were big hits at the show.

As well at the button earrings.
 I'll try get some up on the store site soon. I did manage to make a few more twisted leather bracelets and I hope to get those up soon too.






My show schedule has been updated and  posted  to facebook and my site.
It's here too.
5/31
6/28
7/19
8/30
10/4
6/7 North Mountains Arts Fest Hedgesville, WV
October 11th & 12th
Berkeley Springs, WV
Winter Market Berkeley Springs Farmers Market
Nov-Dec 2014 Location TBA


2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited to select which piece I'm going to purchase using the certificate I won via your fan giveaway contest. I was considering one of your twisted leather bracelets, but now I've got my eye on your button earrings! Ahhh ... decisions decisions! Your work makes it so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! Cant wait to see what you pick!

    ReplyDelete