Saturday, April 12, 2014

Daftcrafts #HappyHandmade Week #59

I love to bring you guys weekly picks from the Daft Crafts #happyhandmade link up.
http://www.daftcrafts.net/2014/04/happyhandmade-week-fifty-nine.html

We are in the 59th week and here are my picks. Click on the links to bring you to the great handmade items.
Princess Averie on PureWool 3 ply - Click Image to Close
Princess Averie on PureWool 3 ply
 I' m not a hooker but if I were I would totally be into this purple beauty from Fairytale Knits.
She has the most beautiful colors of hand dyed yard and is a super sweet lady.

And I just adore this cross stitch sugar skull. from Craftypodes. Its so bright and funky and really unique.
Framed Cross-Stitch Sugar Skull
Framed Cross-Stitch Sugar Skull
And I just love this saying from Bugaboobear Designs I know a few great mermaids to gift this to! 

Always Be Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment