Friday, September 26, 2014

Link up For Handmade!

If you love handmade like I do or have a handmade business. You definitely want to check out these very cool things called link ups. I am going to devote my post to one I found and use quite a bit and its fun to see all the really great crafters and maybe even do a bit of shopping!

So for the next few posts I'm going to feature a link up I've participated in and the share my favorites here with you. These are really cool marketing tools because they act on the principal of shared success. You link up three of your items and then you share and promote three that are not your own. It is fabulous because it creates opportunities for artist and crafters like me to gain exposure to a worldwide audience for free. I also have to admit that I have been shopping the link ups too. It never a chore to share my favorites but its almost impossible picking them! So much talent! So without further adeiu  Up first....turkandbean.com's  Made of heart Mondays

Turk and Bean's Made of Heart Weekly Link up September 22

Pics are used to show items only for purposes of promoting that artist.

Elephant and Bird's Airplane Spoon might be just the ticket to get my picky three year old to eat anything.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/181235466/wooden-aeroplane-spoon-kids-cutlery-baby


Wooden aeroplane spoon by Elephant and Bird



The Best Friend Personalized Coffee Mug by CraftsbyAndi is appealing because I have some great long distance gals I'd love to send this too. How awesome that you can get it personalized!



And going along with food and drink theme. 

Where would be be without it? 
I know I can't function without this little miracle called Coffee



Those are my three picks for Made of Heart Monday's with Turk and Bean

Stay tuned for my next link up! 

Let me know if you have a link you want me to check out. 


1 comment: