Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Falling for Fall Handmade Auction

I love fall, don't you? It my absolute favorite season. I love everything about it. I also love handmade. As an artist I love the perfect imperfection of handmade items. I love seeing the stitches and the details and the love and heart and soul the artist or crafter pours into each piece. I started a crafting group recently for supporting handmade artists and crafters all over the world. We started with like 6 people a little over a month ago and now have almost 850 members and adding and growing everyday. I decided I wanted a great spot for our talented makers in the Craft Mavens and Masters group an outlet to sell and promote their business. What better way than hosting themed auctions online. The ability to unite and work together with artists all over gives me great pleasure and I have discovered sooooo many talented artist and crafters since starting my little business last year. I started the Crafty Mavens and Masters Auction page to showcase their many talents. This auction site is open to anyone in our group and features auctions with a specific theme....so back to what I was talking about above....Our first auction features fall items.
 Our Falling for Fall auction starts this Friday at 8pm EST and it loaded with great items for your home and more. I have submitted one of my twisted leather signature bracelets for this auction and I can't wait to see who gets to have it for their own.

Here is all the details on our Falling for Fall auction. I hope you will go take a peek and join us back there at 8pm est. It's going to last for four days and should be tons of fun!


What do you want to bid on?

https://www.facebook.com/craftmavenmasterauctions



Falling for Fall Handmade Auction presented by Crafty Mavens and Masters Auctions














Becky's Pillow Shop














The Painted Lace





















 Sudzy Bums









Just Ducky Designs













Cherished











Butterfly Bean













Bows Tutus and MORE













FiberSongs













Sweet Pea Designs by Dee











Unique2Chic Designs













Free Spirit Handmade







HCM Custom Creations












Camille's Charms

No comments:

Post a Comment